Travel Watch – Hospitality and Health Update
The safety and well-being of our guests, employees, and community is our highest priority.
We will keep you updated with our efforts to ensure a safe and healthy experience as this recovery evolves. Our promise of a great escape remains – thank you for trusting us to be your home away from home.
Masks: Per Oregon State order, masks or face coverings are required to be worn in all indoor public areas, as well as outdoor areas where six-feet of distance cannot be maintained. If you do not have a mask or face covering or have forgotten yours, please inquire at the front desk and we will provide one for you. If you plan to explore our neighboring communities, please be aware they may have similar orders in place and plan accordingly for your visit.
Safety and Sanitation
We have always maintained health and sanitation standards beyond those required by the Health Department and have increased our efforts to further address public safety concerns. We will continue monitoring guidelines from health authorities and provide immediate support and training to our teams as needed.
- Robust sanitation protocols, with department specific procedures for all guest rooms, public spaces, and employee areas
- Contactless temperature checks for employees reporting for shifts, proper handwashing and hygiene, comprehensive safety training for employees with frequent guest contact
- CDC approved sanitizers applied in every guest room and public area, with special attention to high touch items
- Frequent disinfecting of all nonporous surfaces in public and communal areas
- Development of Sanitation Officer to ensure best practices and adaptability with evolving guidelines
- Employees are wearing masks and following recommended social distancing guidelines
- Sanitation stations are available in the lobby and public areas, and masks are available for guests upon request
Some of our traditional amenities are modified or suspended during this time.
- Per State mandate, our pool and hot tub remain closed at this time. We appreciate your understanding.
- Though our breakfast area is closed for seating, pre-wrapped breakfast items are available for pick-up each morning.
- Group events are unavailable at this time.
- Our guest laundry facility remains closed at this time.
- To minimize unnecessary contact with high-touch items, kitchen items have been removed from guest rooms; and are available upon request during your stay.
- Routine daily housekeeping service has been suspended. Additional supplies are available upon request.
Safe and Responsible Travel
We appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate this changing landscape together.
- Check – In: Please call ahead if you are arriving before check-in time to check on the status of your room. We ask that one person from your party check-in at the lobby. Please have your photo ID, credit card, and license plate number ready for check in.
- Housekeeping Service: Stayover service is available by request. Please contact the front desk to make requests. If you ask for service, please be aware we ask that the room be vacated or only one person remain in the room to maintain the recommended six feet of social distance.
- Maintenance Assistance: Maintenance assistance is available while you are out of the room. In the event of an maintenance emergency, you can remain in the room and we ask that you maintain six feet of social distance with our staff.
- Social Distancing: Please follow recommended social distancing guidelines (six feet) when near other guests, in communal areas, and when interacting with our team.
- Community: Many of the services and businesses in our community have been affected by the pandemic, or the re-opening restrictions. Our team is happy to assist with up to date information on restaurants and attractions during your stay.
- Check-out: A contactless check-out is encouraged. You are welcome to call the front desk when you depart and we’ll confirm charges and email a receipt.
- If you or any members of your party are sick or showing symptoms, please stay home.
Oregon’s ‘Safe and Strong’ Re-opening plan is a phased recovery, reliant on community cooperation and collective effort. Currently there is no concrete timeline, phases will be introduced based on evolving recovery.
We will remain adaptable and ready to respond swiftly with timely training and adjustment as guidance changes, keeping our commitment to your wellbeing, and that of our employees and community, the highest priority – along with the promise of a great escape.
We welcome your calls and inquiries if you have questions, concerns, or feedback. Thank you again for your continued confidence and support – we look forward to welcoming you soon.